Qualified and experienced teacher seeking nanny/tutor role

2 posts
jane-babysitter
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified and experienced teacher seeking nanny/tutor role

Postby jane-babysitter » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:21 pm

I am currently working as a Learning Support Teacher in a secondary school in SW London. I am leaving this role in July to pursue 3 years of study to be a child psychotherapist and am looking to become a nanny 3/4 days a week. I am also available some evenings and weekends for babysitting with more availability during school holidays.

I have worked with children for over 8 years in the classroom, for a charity and in family homes. In all these environments I have been responsible for creating a safe, nurturing space for children, planning activities to allow them to develop, explore and have fun.

I am a qualified secondary English Teacher so I’m able to offer tutoring or help with homework. My current role involves working with small groups and one to one, supporting children with social, emotional and learning difficulties so I am used to tailoring activities to children’s unique needs and development.

I am warm and enthusiastic, caring and friendly. I’m passionate about food and I enjoy cooking with children. I’m also a keen gardener and love the outdoors.

As a nanny, I look forward to keeping your children happy and stimulated. I am professional, reliable and organised. I am looking for a family who are warm and welcoming and I’m happy to be flexible to your family needs.

I have a recent CRB check, a clean driving license and professional references. I am available to work from August 1st.

Please PM me or email me on janebrinson@hotmail.com for my CV or to answer any further questions.
NatalieFulham
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified and experienced teacher seeking nanny/tutor ro

Postby NatalieFulham » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi,

We are looking for an afternoon nanny 3-7pm Monday - Thursday from now until the summer holidays; Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8am-6.30pm during the holidays and then back to 3-7pm Monday - Thursday from September.
We live in Fulham and have 2 boys aged 6,9. Looking for long term, dedicated person to help with homework, piano practise, organising playdates etc.
If you are interested, please let me know.
Regards, Natalie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.