lovely nanny available from august

3 posts
mojenko31
Options:
Share this post on:

lovely nanny available from august

Postby mojenko31 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Dear family,
I am 28 years old qualified first aid trained, Ofsted registered,CRB checked nanny .I have plenty of experience with nanny share.
Im looking for full time position starting from August.I regard myself a reliable friendly and energetic person. I simply love being with children, they are all different and unique personalities. I have had more than 8 years experience in working in childcare. My job role as a nanny basically involved working with children age from newborn- 10 years. It has been so nice to spend time with them and to see them progressing and growing. My main duties comprised:
• collecting children from school, nursery
• helping with homework
• providing different types of activities according to their age
• stimulating children to read and be active
• babysitting
• meal preparation for children and feeding baby
• bathing children and a baby
• playing with children and taking them on outing
• nappy changing
• general housekeeping duties as cleaning, washing, ironing
I have plenty of experience with nanny share.
Im looking for full time position starting from August.
I understand how important it is to you to put a trust in someone who will look after your precious one. I promise your children will have as much attention, care and love from me as they have it from you.
I will be happy to discuss further this opportunity in person and I am available for the interview at your convenience.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
helenbradshaw
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: lovely nanny available from august

Postby helenbradshaw » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Hit here
We're looking for a full time nanny for our little boy who is nearly 9 months old. We're based in Battersea. If this sounds of interest to you want more information, please send me an email to hejgbradshaw@gmail.com
Many thanks
Helen
Melonoir
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: lovely nanny available from august

Postby Melonoir » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi there, we're looking for a nanny to look after our 9 month old from 1st August. We're based in the tonsleys - please email me on schembri.mel@gmail.com if you'd like to discuss further! Many thanks, Mel

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.