Honeywell mum offering drop off OR afterschool care (2 hrs)

4 posts
stayathomemuminsw11
Options:
Share this post on:

Honeywell mum offering drop off OR afterschool care (2 hrs)

Postby stayathomemuminsw11 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi there,

I am a local mum who has a daughter starting Reception at Honeywell in September. I also have a 7 month old little boy, who is very easy going.

I am not a registered childminder (although this is something I'm considering) so would only be able to offer a maximum of 2 hrs childcare a day, due to OFSTED legislation, but I would be very happy to take a couple of children who attend Honeywell for 2 hrs before OR after school...

So either 7.15-9.15 am or 3.20-5.20 pm (flexible on exact times) or even just 1 hr if needed. Happy to do this on an ad-hoc basis.

Might be useful to anyone who needs to get to the odd early work meeting or if your nanny is ill etc and you need a quick solution in the morning!

I am 29 years old, have a huge amount of experience with young children. I have a degree from Bristol University in Early Childhood Studies, was a nursery teacher for 2 years, and have done many temp nanny jobs in the university holidays. I have also run an Easter holiday workshop for 3-6 year olds.

We live on Webbs Rd, literally a minute's walk from Honeywell, so very very easy to get your children to school.

I am already registered as self-employed so would be able to sort out my own tax etc. I would charge £12 p/h.

Do get in touch if this would be of interest.
for.fun
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Honeywell mum offering drop off OR afterschool care (2 h

Postby for.fun » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi there,
I have a friend who has children at Honeywell that is freelance and would be very interested . Please can you let me know a tel no or email address that she can contact you on please.
Many thanks.
Ruth
stayathomemuminsw11
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby stayathomemuminsw11 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi,

I have sent you an email.

Thanks to everyone who has got in touch so far.
stayathomemuminsw11
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby stayathomemuminsw11 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi,

A couple of things to add:

The rate is £12 p/h per child, but for siblings I would only charge half price for the second sibling, so £18 p/h for two siblings.

I can only offer before and after school care to children at Honeywell.

If your child is over 8 years old I would be able to offer longer than 2 hrs per day as the 2 hr rule only applies to under 8s.

Many thanks.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.