Holiday Au Pair Needed in SW11 off Northcote Road

3 posts
aa_mummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Holiday Au Pair Needed in SW11 off Northcote Road

Postby aa_mummy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:07 pm

We are looking for someone who might want a break in London as an au pair over the summer. We are looking for an au pair for one week from Wednesday 24th-31st July, and then from Monday 19th August until 3rd September (2.5 weeks). It doesn't have to be the same person. The children (9yr old boy and 5 yr old girl) will be in some clubs and some playdates - so will be dropping off and picking up or being there when they have playdates at our house. We would want someone young and enthusiastic who genuinely likes children - someone outgoing who also likes dogs - we have a lovely labradoodle called Arnie ;-) who is a softy but medium sized and still very enthusiastic and puppylike dog. It would be about 45 hours worth of childcare a week - on three days I get home by 3.30 so plenty of time to go off exploring London or meeting friends.

Let me know if you are interested through a PM.

Many thanks,
nannyL
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Holiday Au Pair Needed in SW11 off Northcote Road

Postby nannyL » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi
I sent you a PM re: the first week
Hollyewart
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Holiday Au Pair Needed in SW11 off Northcote Road

Postby Hollyewart » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Hello

I've just seen your job advertisement and if the job is still available i am very interested. I am currently coming to the end of my second year at Oxford university, studying Classics and will be available all summer. I am very enthusiastic about child care and education, and have a lot of experience in this field. For the past 5 years i have worked as a summer nanny for various families and as an adhoc babysitter. I also have the benefit of having two younger brothers (5 and 6) whom i have cared for since birth. recently i engaged in a voluntary project in Oxford, teaching Latin to 10 year olds once a week, and it was a rewarding and education opportunity! I am from the London area, and have a lot of experience with travelling and organising day trips to keep the children entertained as well as having the hidden benefit of being educational! I am a very able cook and able to create healthy and nutritious meals for your children. I am very flexible with times as it is my summer holiday so can do both slots if needed!

I have an up to date CRB which can be given if requested. I can provide a CV with references if required.

Thank your for reading this, and i hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,
Holly Ewart

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.