Live in nanny-housekeeper needed

4 posts
annamike
Options:
Share this post on:

Live in nanny-housekeeper needed

Postby annamike » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:08 am

Family with two children looking for a live-in nanny housekeeper, starting from September 2013. We are looking for a mature reliable, responsible, disciplined, well organized, conscientious, kind and friendly au-pair plus/nanny who loves kids and doing housework as well. • We would like somebody who is fairly independent, especially at the weekends. • You must speak at least basic English as you will need to do understand teachers and other carers and do some homework with the children • You need a valid visa and CRB check. Driving licence a plus. • Non-smoker. • Can share a family home (e.g. no loud music, respect reception room as private space when we are there). • Start date: September 2013 • This is a live-in position • You need to be able to provide 2 checkable references. What we are providing? • We are providing a nice room with wireless internet, TV and DVD, food and lodge • We are a loving and caring family so there is a nice atmosphere in the house and we expect the same. • You will have 1 week paid holiday for every 3 months you spend with us to be chosen and mutually agreed upon in advance + bank holidays The work • Typical working hours – ~40 per week. • A typical day is broken down as follows: o Mornings Monday to Friday 7/7:30am–9am (1.5/2 hrs): wake up in the morning with the kids, give them breakfast, get them ready for school (make sure they are well prepared), and take them to school. o 3.30pm-7pm (3.5 hrs): bring boys from school, do homework, give them dinner, give them a bath, taking them to activities (sport classes etc) • While the boys are at school (~1.5 hrs): general tidying up related to the children (make sure things are put away and well organized), family laundry, ironing and making dinner. Most of these tasks should be done while the children are in school but some cleaning/tyding up can be done whilst the children play by themselves• - 1 or 2 half days to do heavy cleaning of the house (kitchen, bathrooms, change bed linen, windows, vacuuming, washing etc) Additionally, there will be as usual standard two baby-sittings per week (one of them would be on Friday or Saturday (depending on different events). • It is important that the person be flexible. Flexibility also works both ways. Communication is the key to a good working relationship and the environment we are providing and would like to maintain. • Remunaration will depend on experience. Please contact us including a CV or telling us about your experience and 2 checkable references. PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK OR YOU ARE WILLING TO COME TO LONDON FOR AN INTERVIEW. THIS IS A LONG-TERM JOB, MIN 1 YEAR. COMMITTMENT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US. Thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing from you.
annamike
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live in nanny-housekeeper needed

Postby annamike » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:00 am

still looking
au.pair.and.nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby au.pair.and.nanny » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:17 pm

I am a student from Canada looking for an au pair or nanny job in the UK. I would be delighted to be your nanny-housekeeper as soon as you wish. I am completely free until the 19th of August. You can email me at c.pellegrin@hotmail.com or simply answer here and I will contact you if you leave your information.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Charlotte.
Katskii1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Katskii1 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:54 am

I might be able to offer up my nanny - she is Filipino aged 53 excellent with children and can start at the end of September - the only problem she is live out but is happy to work long hours with extra babysitting - we are moving overseas which is why I am trying to find her a new family - she is so great, I cannot express how sad I am to loose her as I had originally promised it would be a long term job.
PM me if live out would work - she is very reasonable and has a UK passport

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.