Part time Nanny/Mothers help wanted form september

3 posts
LucyR
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time Nanny/Mothers help wanted form september

Postby LucyR » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Hello there!

I have 2 girls aged 4 and 5 and am expecting a baby in mid September. I am looking for a mothers help for the mornings from the beginning of September for about 3-4 hours a day, 4-5 times a week.

The position would typically be from 7.30am until 10.30 am and would involve helping get everyone ready in the mornings, looking after the baby, helping with the school run and doing a few household jobs such as laundry, tidying up and potentially some cooking.

We are a friendly, happy household and live close to Wandsworth Common station in SW12. I am after someone who is caring, patient and flexible and who has experience with babies.

If you are interested then please drop me a line and we can talk in more detail.
Thank you!
Lucy
jas2580
Share this post on:

Re: Part time Nanny/Mothers help wanted form september

Postby jas2580 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi Lucy ,

My name is Jasmin I'm very interested in this post are your times set? I am currently working 3pm till 7pm Mon to fri And I'm looking for work in the mornings, But my daughters breakfast club starts at 7.30 would you possibly be interested in an 8am start? I live close to Wandsworth common Plough road Battersea have over 8 years childcare experience, national diploma in child psychology, cache level 3 in homebase child care, full UK licence and CRB.

If your interested please let me Know thank you

Jas
Christine_
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time Nanny/Mothers help wanted form september

Postby Christine_ » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi Lucy, my name is Christine and I am available to help you in the mornings. I am a happy friendly person with a nurturing personality. I have experience of children of all age groups and I am good with housework and cleaning. I have a clean full driving license, and an enhanced recent crb check. I can also provide you with references. I am told I am a very good cook and I have been fully trained in First aid. If you think I could be of help please feel free to call me and we can discuss this further. My telephone number is 07455 930 641.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.