Little Starlings Pre School and Summer School

1 post
Little-Starlings
Options:
Share this post on:

Little Starlings Pre School and Summer School

Postby Little-Starlings » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Is your toddler looking for abit more independence but not quite ready for Nursery? Then we are just what your looking for!
Little Starlings was established over 12 years ago and 2 years ago my sister Lorraine and myself took it overseeing it as the perfect opportunity to run our own pre school and being mums to 4 small children ourselves it fitted in perfectly with our lives! We are passionate about providing a warm fuzzy stimulating and safe environment for your little ones so you can get a little time back for yourselves and they can enjoy a fun filled morning doing fun arts and crafts, puzzles, singing, storytime and interacting with their peers whilst still enjoying a nurturing home from home environment.

Why Little Starlings I hear you say....
Its perfect for little ones being left for the first time as sessions are just under 2 hours.
Its more affordable at £17 per session
Ideal for a stay at home parent who is looking for that perfect balance
Great if you need to spend time with a younger sibling but don't feel the need for full time nursery or pressure to sign up for 5 days

Sessions available

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10.00 - 11.55

Our very popular summer school is also running from 30th July, please check our website for more information

Please visit our website http://www.little-starlings.co.uk
E-mail Little-Starlings@hotmail.co.uk
or contact Lisa 07803 324821

Look forward to hearing from you!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.