We are looking for a down to earth, warm, responsible, nanny / housekeeper to look after our 10 month old son. Job will start at 3 days and move into 4 days at 6-8 hours per day Mon-Wed initially. Some babysitting may be needed at times. My husband works from home but the role will be sole-charge. On top of nursery duties we need someone to help out with the house keeping and general running of the house.
- Develop a caring relationship with our son
- Be active in providing fun and stimulating activities, including outings
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment as he moves from crawling to walking
- Be responsible for taking care of all Nursery duties and to follow his schedule of naps and meal times
- Preparing healthy meals
- Show initiative with household duties
-occasionally grocery shopping and running errands
We are quite a busy household and really need someone who is friendly, honest and reliable and who can help us out with our busy schedules. Would love to have someone who speaks German and ideally would like someone with a childcare qualification or experience. Please only apply if you have a current Paedeatric first Aid Certificate.
We look forward to hearing from you.