Tutor with 1st class honours medical science degree available over the summer. Also TEFL qualified.
I am experienced with a range of ages and have worked with children with special needs (inc. autism) and with English as a second language. I can offer the following over the summer:
- Science tutoring up to KS3.
- Human Biology/Anatomy/Physiology tutoring up to KS5.
- English, Maths, and general study skills tutoring up to KS2.
- Preparing 3 to 4 year olds for starting school, including teaching phonics and beginning reading/writing (depending on child's age and readiness) and practice following instructions.
- Tutoring children with additional needs, inc. life skills lessons.
- Reviewing previous school years work so it's not all forgotten over the holidays!
- Educational trips to London museums, galleries, etc. (entry fees covered by parent, where relevant)
- English as a second language tutoring to all ages.
I am happy to come to your home or hold sessions in a local library or coffee shop. I am able to offer one-off or regular sessions, please get in touch to discuss your needs!