Part-time nanny needed in Tooting Bec from Sept

4 posts
sally2501
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time nanny needed in Tooting Bec from Sept

Postby sally2501 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:13 pm

We're looking for a part-time nanny from mid Aug/early sept for our 2 lovely girls (aged 3 & 5 years). We need 2 days from 7.45am - 6.30pm a week, plus occasionally a shorter day (12-6pm). 2 days is the main need.

Work involves:
- school and nursery drop and pick up - school (8.50-3.30) and nursery (9-12)
- taking girls to activities and friends houses
- preparing meals, baths
- light housework, ironing, tidying, shopping and cooking when youngest is at nursery (or you can have this as time off unpaid if preferred).
- having fun!

We are looking for someone active, enthusiastic, energetic as well as kind, warm and patient.

Driver preferred (but not essential)

Please send CV if interested and a little about yourself.

Sally
fede
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time nanny needed in Tooting Bec from Sept

Postby fede » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:39 pm

I am an Italian woman resident in the UK since 2011. I am fluent in both English and Italian. I have excellent interpersonal skills, am extremely organised and efficient. I have an extensive background in organising safe play activities for children and young adults, having organised and run groups as a volunteer. I have gained a reputation for reliability and professionalism in both the hospitality and childcare sectors.
I am highly experienced with children of all ages but especially enjoy looking after younger children, babies through to preschoolers. I am excellent at organising fun and interesting learning activites and playtimes including reading, singing, playgroups.
References and cv are available on request to interested parties. I look forward to hearing from you.
Warmest regards,
Fede
Gosia0207
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Gosia0207 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Dear Parents

My name is Gosia I am 24 years old , first aid trained.Start do Level 2 Childcare.I have plenty of experience with nanny share/live in/live out/nursery nurse.I regard myself a reliable friendly and energetic person.

I understand how important it is to you to put a trust in someone who will look after your precious one. I promise your children will have as much attention, care and love from me as they have it from you.
I will be happy to discuss further this opportunity in person and I am available for the interview at your convenience.

I'm looking for nanny positions.It'd be great to find a nice family which I
could help taking care of their children.I'm very energetic, well
organised, responsible, reliable, and love children.I believe I'm a kind
and gentle person which always answer with a smile.I've got good manners, and I'm constantly trying to learn and improve.

I have experience looking after children and good references.Everything I
know about kids, I learned from personal experience. I have younger
sibling, my youngest brother is 7years old.I helped for my mother to take
care of him straight after he came from hospital from 3 years.During this
time, while I was studying.

My main responsibilities usually include:
-General care:bathing,changing,feeding,playing,etc.
-walking kids to school anh back home
-preparing meals
-shopping
-taking kids for walk and activities
-light housework

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries!

References can be supplied if necessary.

Many thanks,

Gosia
Marta Paduch
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Marta Paduch » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Hello,

My name is Marta and I'm local nanny with over 7 years of experience looking after children from newborn up to 10 years old.I'm looking for a new family to work for as my previous nanny job came to an end due to children starting full time school.I'm very friendly person,full of energy and new ideas.I love outdoors, playing in the parks, having picnics and visiting museums.Always happy to explore new places and finding age appriopriate activities.
I'm very safety concious and always make sure that children under my care are safe and I'm trying to encourage healthy habits from very early stages.I have good understanding of balance diet and make sure that food isn't boring but healthy and fun.
I have clean driving licence, PeadiatricFirst aid training and I'm CRB checked and also have teacher qualifications.I'm happy to become Ofsted registered.
If you think that I can be a good match for your needs ,please get in touch my phone number is 07704630076.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Marta Paduch

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.