Nanny w/ CRB lookinf for a F/Tposition, immediate start

1 post
Ms_Tran
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny w/ CRB lookinf for a F/Tposition, immediate start

Postby Ms_Tran » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Hello,
I would like to apply for this position.
I'm available to start ASAP,if required.
I am looking for a F/T position or 2 positions which equates to full-time.
My previous position was a F/T Sole-Charge Nanny/Housekeeper for a 10month (at the time), my duties included the usual nursery duties, preparing milk and some meals, bathing, changing nappies and implementing activities promoting child development, general cleaning; hoovering, grocery shopping, laundry, tidy rooms.
I have been searching for a similiar position, Sole-Charge and Shared care on a full time basis, providing childcare and Housekeeping duties.

I adore children and have enjoyed working in childcare and caring for children.
I have worked in many settings and are familiar with the duties and responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant, Babysitter, Nanny, and a Childminder.
I enjoy planning creative and developmental activities that stimulates ones mind, sensory, caring for and studying special needs.
Within the years I have worked in schools, after school clubs, nurseries, creches, baby unit, home care support services, childcare agencies, and in private familys homes.
I have worked and cared for children from 0-11 years old, though I have worked in childcare professionally, studied childcare, worked for private families and babysat family and friends children, which will equate to over 10years now.
I am a very bubbly, friendly, funny, easygoing but firm, reliable, trustworthy, creative and artistic in what I do.
I love cooking, drawing, painting, arts and crafts, music, origami paper craft, fun developmental creative activities.

I have an up to date
CRB check
Basic and Emergency First Aid Certs.
NVQ2 Qualified in Early Years and Childcare Education
Diploma in Pre School Practice

Kind Regards,

Miss Mi Tran
Ms_Tranathotmaildotcodotuk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.