fROM SEPTEMBER PART TIME NANNY REQUIRED-WANDSWORTH

3 posts
Laurahousefinch
Options:
Share this post on:

fROM SEPTEMBER PART TIME NANNY REQUIRED-WANDSWORTH

Postby Laurahousefinch » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Hello! We are looking for a part time nanny on Wednesdays and Thursdays (8am-5pm) who can do babysitting occasionally as well. Our son Lochie is an alert 8 month old who enjoys life to the full! We need somebody who is interested and experienced in child development and who is sensitive to his needs at this stage and going forward. An intelligent, organised, punctual, enthusiastic and consistent person who can see what needs doing and offer advice if needs be.

We have a dog, she is an energetic and very friendly spaniel so we need someone who is comfortable with dogs. You would not necessarily be required to walk her.

We need somebody who enjoys playing with children and has a good sense of humour and who can organise fun activities, take him to some stay and play groups locally and other trips to the park and library but also someone who is sensible with the timings of his day.

We would like someone who has an interest in food and who can cook nutritious tasty meals for him. It would be helpful if you are clean and tidy too.
We look forward o heading from you!
Tj9
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: fROM SEPTEMBER PART TIME NANNY REQUIRED-WANDSWORTH

Postby Tj9 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 am

Hi seen your add im a nanny im available on a Thursday if this is any help

Please feel free to contact me on Tanyaclarejones@live.co.uk
Rebs770
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: fROM SEPTEMBER PART TIME NANNY REQUIRED-WANDSWORTH

Postby Rebs770 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am a 28 year old, local British nanny with lots of experience looking after young children and more than one at a time!

I am very enthusiastic and hard working - I am only looking for part time work as I have my own cooking company and cake company which keeps me busy the rest of the time!

I have just sadly finished three years of part time work with a lovely family of two little boys who were seven months and two years when I started because they've moved to the country.

I can provide lots of references and I am CRB checked as I'm also registered with local agency like minders.

I have my own car and am very creative with ideas to entertain the children.

I also have a little sausage dog who has often come along to help with my charges, they love walking and playing with her too if you like dogs - if not she can stay at home!

Call me if you're still looking 07747868788 (battersea)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.