5 Days a week After School Mother's Help desperately needed.

2 posts
Peppercorns9
Options:
Share this post on:

5 Days a week After School Mother's Help desperately needed.

Postby Peppercorns9 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 pm

I am trying to seek a Mother's Help starting from September, M-F 3-6.30pm in Southfields. Pay negotiable for the right person.

I have a 5 year old (but school yr 1) boy, a 3 yr old boy and 6 week old B/G twins to juggle school collection, dinner bath and bed with and am desperate to find a proactive, confident sole to just muck in and help me with the jobs at hand. We are a very happy and relaxed family and I am present in this time frame too, I just need help!

If any of you know anyone who might be interested or could point me in the right direction to find this, please can you let me know?

Huge thanks.
fede
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 5 Days a week After School Mother's Help desperately nee

Postby fede » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 pm

I am an Italian woman resident in the UK since 2011. I am fluent in both English and Italian. I have excellent interpersonal skills, am extremely organised and efficient. I have an extensive background in organising safe play activities for children and young adults, having organised and run groups as a volunteer. I have gained a reputation for reliability and professionalism in both the hospitality and childcare sectors.
I am highly experienced with children of all ages but especially enjoy looking after younger children, babies through to preschoolers. I am excellent at organising fun and interesting learning activites and playtimes including reading, singing, playgroups.
References and cv are available on request to interested parties. I look forward to hearing from you.
Warmest regards,
Fede

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.