Experienced Nanny needed, 4h pr day, 5d pr week

3 posts
Kaia
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced Nanny needed, 4h pr day, 5d pr week

Postby Kaia » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:27 pm

We are a happy and calm family, living off the Northcote Road who are looking for some help with childcare, healthy cooking and light household work.
We have two lovely young girls (1m and 3y).

We are looking for a Nanny for four hours per day, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate:
    - is experienced and hard working
      - has plenty of initiative
        - enjoys cooking
          - loves children
            - speaks English well

Salary and exact hours are negotiable for the right candidate.

Please send us a Private Message if you are interested.
            julie_23
            Options:
            Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Nanny needed, 4h pr day, 5d pr week

Postby julie_23 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:48 am

my name is Julie, I am 22 years old and I am a student of psychology at the University of Canterbury. I speak Spanish and English fluent. I am responsible, fun, friendly, organized and I love children. I think the most important thing is to have passion for the care of children and that's one of my qualities. I have experience in child care since I was 15 years, I worked as babysitter in Spain and London. also I have worked in the Marriott hotel as a waitress of events, frank and bennys restaurant as bartender and different pubs in Spain. I am available any-time, any day of the week. my email address is julie_23_@Hotmail, my number 07428726276. reference and CV are available on request.
            regards.
            Rebs770
            Options:
            Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Nanny needed, 4h pr day, 5d pr week

Postby Rebs770 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi, my name is Rebecca and I am a 28 year old, local British nanny with lots of experience looking after young children and more than one at a time!

I am very enthusiastic and hard working - I am only looking for part time work as I have my own cooking company and cake company which keeps me busy the rest of the time!

I have just sadly finished three years of part time work with a lovely family of two little boys who were seven months and two years when I started because they've moved to the country.

I can provide lots of references and I am CRB checked as I'm also registered with local agency like minders.

I have my own car and am very creative with ideas to entertain the children.

I also have a little sausage dog who has often come along to help with my charges, they love walking and playing with her too if you like dogs - if not she can stay at home!

Call me if you're still looking 07747868788 (battersea)

Start a conversation
            To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.