FT or PT Live in Nanny/Housekeeper wanted

3 posts
Elle1
Options:
Share this post on:

FT or PT Live in Nanny/Housekeeper wanted

Postby Elle1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm

We are desparetely looking for a live in (full time or weekly) nanny/housekeeper to help with our children. We have a 3 year old little girl, 22 month old boy and a new baby due in November. We in between the commons and you would have your own double room, bathroom, tv, DVD, wifi.

The role would include:
- helping dressing and feeding the children
- drop off and pick up at nurseries
- taking the kids to various activities (all walkable)
- cleaning the house when kids at nursery
- washing and ironing and other household chores
- help at bathtime/bedtime
-at least one a night babysitting

Hours and days can be flexible and we'd love to find someone who has done a similar role in the past,ideally in the area, and who has experience looking after babies.

Please send your cv's or contact me if interested.
Szoke Beatrice
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FT or PT Live in Nanny/Housekeeper wanted

Postby Szoke Beatrice » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Dear Family,

My name is Beatrice.I am 23 years old , hungarian from Romania. By nature I am friendly and smiley person , full of energy with determination and commitment.I like to meet new people making friends but my English is not good enough to express myself and communicate in a way I would like . I am applying for a babysitter position because I think this is a great opportunity to learn English and at the same time accumulate new skills. With my experience that I have in childcare and with my previous work experience as a housekeeper/ receptionist in a small b&b hotel.I believe I would be a good mother help /babysitter. I am a reliable and organised person , I like to keep my surroundings nice and tidy. I have a passion for drawing and painting ,like reading and listening to music. I also like outdoor activities as swimming, jogging or just taking a nice walk in my free time which might be useful in keeping children busy and have fun with them . I take pride in all I do , I am sure I would make a success of this job . Hope you will consider my application and I am looking forward for an answer from you.

Kind regards, Beatrice
Gosia0207
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FT or PT Live in Nanny/Housekeeper wanted

Postby Gosia0207 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 am

Dear Parents

My name is Gosia I am 24 years old , first aid trained.Start do Level 2 Childcare.I have plenty of experience with nanny share/live in/live out/nursery nurse.I regard myself a reliable friendly and energetic person.

I understand how important it is to you to put a trust in someone who will look after your precious one. I promise your children will have as much attention, care and love from me as they have it from you.
I will be happy to discuss further this opportunity in person and I am available for the interview at your convenience.

I'm looking for nanny positions.It'd be great to find a nice family which I
could help taking care of their children.I'm very energetic, well
organised, responsible, reliable, and love children.I believe I'm a kind
and gentle person which always answer with a smile.I've got good manners, and I'm constantly trying to learn and improve.

I have experience looking after children and good references.Everything I
know about kids, I learned from personal experience. I have younger
sibling, my youngest brother is 7years old.I helped for my mother to take
care of him straight after he came from hospital from 3 years.During this
time, while I was studying.

My main responsibilities usually include:
-General care:bathing,changing,feeding,playing,etc.
-walking kids to school anh back home
-preparing meals
-shopping
-taking kids for walk and activities
-light housework

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries!

References can be supplied if necessary.

Many thanks,

Gosia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.