ad-hoc childcare/ nanny share offered fo pre schooler

4 posts
sh88
Options:
Share this post on:

ad-hoc childcare/ nanny share offered fo pre schooler

Postby sh88 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Hello!

I am a Nanny working in Clapham looking after a 24 month old girl. We are currently looking for some pre-school children to play with/look after with on an ad-hoc basis.

If you need someone to care for your child here and there and live in the Clapham/Balham/Wandsworth area please contact us.

My current charge is an only child and needs to socialize with other children her own age. We will be going on outings to the parks, museums and playgroups in the area. We have a car for longer distance trips but would benefit from a double buggy and/or a buggy board if you have one to use? For times when we are at home, we are happy to use your house or ours for the duration of the playdate.

Hours available will be between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and charged at a rate of 7 pounds per hour, due to this being a share.

I have been a Nanny for 5 years, looking after both larger families (5children) and smaller families (1 child). I have cared for children from birth to 12 years old and have excellent references working both in the uk and overseas.

If anyone is interested please email me! :)
mum of two
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: ad-hoc childcare/ nanny share offered fo pre schooler

Postby mum of two » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi I would be interested. I live just of northcote road and have a nearly 20 month old daughter ... Please let ne know how many hours you were thinking? Also I am afraid I don't own a double buggy, sorry
sh88
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sh88 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:45 pm

I am posting on behalf of my friend, if you could pm me your email address I will pass it on to her so you can discuss further
LittleLearners
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LittleLearners » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Little learners offers fantastic play opportunities for children from 18 months running play sessions from 9.30 - 12 Monday - Friday.

We offer flexible payment options, children can attend as many sessions as needed each week.

OFSTED registered, fully qualified staff.

We are located off Broomwood Road SW11 and are currently taking bookings for FREE trial sessions on 9th and 10th September.

Check out our website!

http://www.claphamlearners.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.