Anyone got an au pair spare a few hours a week? W/don

1 post
CGlass
Options:
Share this post on:

Anyone got an au pair spare a few hours a week? W/don

Postby CGlass » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:31 pm

I don't know if anyone out there either IS or HAS an au pair who would like to do a few extra hours a week for another family?

I can be really quite flexible with exactly what days and time of day but ideally would love to have some help for about 3 hours at a time, 2 or maybe 3 days a week.

I have a 6mo daughter and work from home, I am really first of all looking for some help around the home (light housework, ironing and laundry) so that I can maximise my working hours BUT ideally if I found the right person I would like to turn this into a role with a bit of childcare too. My daughter is a bit anxious about being left with people at the moment but if she got to know an au pair I would love to be able to leave her playing with someone for an hour or two at a time while I am still in the house for emergencies! Later on perhaps trips to the park/feed the ducks etc.

So it would be best for someone who has some experience of small babies/toddlers.

Fluent English is an absolute must and ideally I'd love someone who is a graduate - maybe studying in this country for a while.

We are in the Wimbledon area.

If you are an au pair yourself and think this might suit, or if you have or know of an au pair who would like some extra hours and enjoy this job then get in touch!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.