Urgent! Regular babysitting in Balham (£50/4 hours)

3 posts
IsabelleB
Options:
Share this post on:

Urgent! Regular babysitting in Balham (£50/4 hours)

Postby IsabelleB » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:01 am

Hi
I am looking for someone to work for us every week, Monday to Thursday, from 6 to 7pm. This person will have to pick up baby and toddler at the childminder/nursery, bring them home with the double buggy, and play/look after them. PM me if interested.
Thanks a lot
IsabelleB
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Urgent! Regular babysitting in Balham (£50/4 hours)

Postby IsabelleB » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:32 pm

Just to be clear: the nursery closes at 6pm so the babysitter should be by 6pm at the latest at the nursery. I will be back at home at 6:45pm. Thanks
Tilly Galbraith
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Urgent! Regular babysitting in Balham (£50/4 hours)

Postby Tilly Galbraith » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Hello

My name is Tilly, I have just left boarding school in Scotland after completing my A levels. I am an english speaker, live with my family in Clapham and I am one of four children. I am taking a gap year before I attend university in London next year. I am very confident with children and babies as before I moved to London this summer I used to babysit my neighbour's two littles girls and I have also regularly, for the past two years, coached 3-11 year olds at hockey at my school's prep school. I can provide references and I am very flexible with hours, your babysitting offer sounds perfect. Please let me know if you are interested.

Kind Regards

Tilly Galbraith

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.