Live out nanny

4 posts
Daneluta
Options:
Share this post on:

Live out nanny

Postby Daneluta » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Available experienced nanny , references available , education degree in Clapham area for a part time position. Please contact, available to start ASAP. Thank you.
LSRSW18
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live out nanny

Postby LSRSW18 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi there

We are looking for a nanny to look after our baby daughter who has just turned 8 months old. I will be going back to work either the last week of October or the first week of November and we would like to employ someone to work from 8am to 6pm three days a week - Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We would like whoever takes the job to do a few mornings/afternoons in October so that our baby gets to know them.

We are based in Wandsworth Town and have just started going to playgroups. Ideally we would like to share with another family with a small baby nearby after a couple of months.

Please let me know if you are interested. (38Bramford@gmail.com)

Lydia
Daneluta
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Daneluta » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi, Lydia the days I am available are Monday and Friday all day and Tuesday and Wesnesday mornings.If you think it's any convenient for you I will help you with pleasure. Thanks for your message .
LSRSW18
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LSRSW18 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm afraid I will need someone all day on all three days. that's a shame. good luck with your search.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.