English gap student available for nanny and babysitting

1 post
Tilly Galbraith
Options:
Share this post on:

English gap student available for nanny and babysitting

Postby Tilly Galbraith » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Hello

My name is Tilly Galbraith, I am 18 years old and I have just moved to Clapham from Edinburgh. I have been at boarding school for the past five years where I completed my GCSE's and A-levels. I have regularly babysat in Edinburgh for children of all ages and also coached children at hockey from the ages of 3-12 at my school's prep school - I can provide references for both. I am one of four, I am enthusiastic, mature, independent and outgoing. I enjoy the outdoors, keeping active and love babies and children of all ages. I am confident in the kitchen, picking up from school, playing with and helping with homework. I am more than happy to take children to afternoon activities, playgroups, parks etc. I am only busy one weeknight, that is Wednesday from 6.30pm onwards as I play hockey for Surbiton hockey club and at the weekend for a three hour slot when I have a hockey match other than that I can work weekdays, weeknights, weekends, whenever! Please contact me if you are interested - one off or regular! 07966694137!

Kind Regards

Tilly Galbraith

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.