Ofsted registered nanny available ASAP!

2 posts
VSam36
Options:
Share this post on:

Ofsted registered nanny available ASAP!

Postby VSam36 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi there,my name is Veronika(36)a self-motivated, like challenges, I am dedicated to my work, open to new experiences that work carrier can bring, am very enthusiastic, generally happy person, friendly, caring person, most of my free time I spend with my girl (7years), with extensive experience with children from newborn babies to teenagers. Worked as a mother’s help, nanny a nd an au-pair. Multi-lingual

Very sad but recently left my current family as I always get really close to children I look after and always treat them as my own. We were joined by another family in January who has gorgeous 1 year old boy and did share for three days so ideally I would like to continue with that arrangement,if there is families looking for something like that,please don't hesitate to contact me,I can forward excellent references and CV ,I am a driver with own car,Ofsted registered, non smoker, look forward to hear from you !07717765746 please get in touch!
LSRSW18
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ofsted registered nanny available ASAP!

Postby LSRSW18 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi there

We are looking for a nanny to look after our baby daughter who has just turned 8 months old. I will be going back to work either the last week of October or the first week of November and we would like to employ someone to work from 8am to 6pm three days a week - Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We would like whoever takes the job to do a few mornings/afternoons in October so that our baby gets to know them.

We are based in Wandsworth Town and have just started going to playgroups. Ideally we would like to share with another family with a small baby nearby after a couple of months.

Please let me know if you are interested (38Bramford@gmail.com)

Lydia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.