Mother's Help - wanted

4 posts
ParmaViolet
Options:
Share this post on:

Mother's Help - wanted

Postby ParmaViolet » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:12 am

We are looking for a fun and enthusiastic mother's help to join our family.

My 3 year old and 10 month old keep me on my toes and I am keen to get some help on board.

I am looking for about 10 hours a week, ideally split over two days, and it would be great if you were available to start immediately.

If you would be keen to help with the following:
- cleaning
- light cooking
- childcare
- nursery pick up and drop off
Then I would love to hear from you!
DCholakova
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mother's Help - wanted

Postby DCholakova » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:22 am

Dear Sir or Madame,

My name is Dani and I am from Bulgaria. I am 28 years old, non-smoker and animal friendly.
I am hard working, punctual and patient with children.
I have been CRB checked and also have first aid certificate.
I have experience in looking after children, housekeeping(cleaning, washing, ironing, doing differents errands, cooking for the children and for the parents) and dog care.
I work Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in Wandsworth and I am looking for extra work on Mondays and Tuesdays.
References are available on request.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.

Dani
email: dani_cholakova@abv.bg
mgalvin
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mgalvin » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Dear parents,
Please, allow me to show my interest in working as at your family taking care of your children. I have been working as a nanny for a 5 years old girl in London and I have experience in taking care of children.
I would very much like working at your family. I have got a University Degree in my country but I am here working in many different things as there are no possibilities at all in my country of origin.
I am a very friendly and reliable person, I love working with children and I am very patient as I have a nine years old nice who has a permanent mental disability and I have taken care of her for many years while my sister was working.
I live close by and I have total flexibility in terms of the working hours.
I hold an EU passport. Please, don't hesitate in contacting me to arrange an interview or in calling me over the phone at your earliest convenience. My number is 07761498720.
Thank you very much in advance for your time and for your attention.
Kind Regards,
Maria
lpearson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lpearson » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi,

I have just come across your post, and I'm really interested.I am a mature, responsible part time nanny living in Putney. I'm currently working part time a few afternoons a week for a family with a 18 month year old and 6 year old. I'm really interested in doing some extra hours as a nanny, especially mornings and day times. I'm CRB checked and also doing a first aid training course very soon.I am a car owner/driver and can offer the flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment needed. I'd really like to be considered for the position, please do not be hesitated to contact me.

Many thanks,

Lindsay

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.