Caring British nanny available NOW

1 post
AbiPlowers
Options:
Share this post on:

Caring British nanny available NOW

Postby AbiPlowers » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:39 pm

I am a caring, happy and passionate British nanny searching for a two day position in SW London. I am available Tuesdays and Fridays.

Two days a week I already care for 2 children, a 2.5 year old who has physical developmental problems, so extra care is needed, and her sister who is 5. I am also caring for two 4 year olds, 2 days a week and this position is coming to an end, hence I am looking for a new position.

I have three years experience of working as a nanny as well as working at a junior school activity camp in Devon where I was a dance, netball and arts and crafts instructor. I am also a senior trainee Childrens’ Arts Counsellor and work in a school on a Monday.

I have a genuine love for children and have a serious interest in children’s development and learning. I create a safe, happy and secure environment for children to grow.

I’m an enthusiastic nanny, hard working, affectionate, calm and consistent and I have brilliant references! I love activities, outings, arts and crafts, cooking healthy meals and joining children in play.

I have a current intensive paediatric first aid certificate and enhanced CRB.

If you would like to chat or see a copy of my CV please email me.

Thank you for your time,

Abigail

AbiPlowers@hotmail.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.