live in nanny-aupair needed

4 posts
mamaenclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

live in nanny-aupair needed

Postby mamaenclapham » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:12 am

Hi
I am looking for a live in person that can help with the house and the children. We have 3 children and would like to find somebody who is caring with the children and who do not mind to do house work. Ideally I would like to find a Spanish speaker but not essential. Get in touch if interested
Thanks
Sandri19
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: live in nanny-aupair needed

Postby Sandri19 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:44 am

Hi Family! I'm Sandra , I'm a spanish student (21) I'm a caring person, cheerful ,honest,responsible and hardworking.
I really love dance,I have danced since I was 5 years,I have also practiced other sports like swimming,aerobics,karate,athletics. I like also
reading books, listening to music,meeting new people,travel..
I love children,I have a little sister (8) which I have always been taking care of her,and a brother (18).Me and my sister love dance and
sing,play games,take pictures,go outside..We love spend time together.
I think you can help me to improve my English and I can be like a big sister to your child, I could learn a lot with him and he with me.
I'm really hopeful with this chance and it's very important to me that everything goes well :) I’m flexible ,I can do babysitting whenever you
needed, I love cook so it’s not a problem to me to prepare the meals and do some housework,I’m a tidy and clean person.
I would like to take care of the kids and have fun playing and doing creative activities.
I have license driver and I used my car every day so I could drive the children to the school or after-school activities .
I will give the best of me to be part of your family, I'm sure I will not disappoint you.
I would like to know more about your family.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)
Best regards!

Sandra.
mamaenclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamaenclapham » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for your reply. Have you worked as an aupair before? or this will be your first job? and are you in London already? when would you be available? Thank you
Estelle M
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Estelle M » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Hi,
My name is Estelle, 20 years old. I have worked as au pair in Spain and looking for a family in London. I am in London, available for interview and can start immediatly.
Best regards,
Estelle

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.