1 post
riodeborah
Options:
Share this post on:

AU PAIR ITALIAN POSITION

Postby riodeborah » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Dear family,
I'M IN LONDON NOW!!
SO I'M AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW FACE TO FACE!!

I'm Deborah. I come from Sicily. At this time ARE ALREADY IN LONDON in CRYSTAL PALACE. I've been aupair girl in my country, but I would like to live abroad so I would like to start an experience in a country and improve my English. I am a kind, generous and i love children, i wolud like also work in south west london.
i'm very generous, kind, and happy. i likes childrens of differents ages, and i loves work with them because are spontaneus, i did a nanny before in my country , i took care for a 7 yr girl...
I'd like to know new people and different cultures. In particular I'd like to see an open mindedness!!First of all, I love children!
I love also animals... I love art and going to exhibitions.I am also a very social and happy person!! :)
I would like to work as au pair because I have a friend who does this job in London and says it is a wonderful human experience!! So, I would love to be an aupair and take care of your children!! I love children and I would like to know so many new people from all over the world.I'd like to be in a big city like London.

I'd like play with your children, do homework, go to park, draw and paint. I also can clean house and cook. :)
Families should choose me because I am very good girl and because I take much felicity in children's life :) I am interested to discover new cultures and improve my English .
My email is : riodeborah@hotmail.it moreover you can view my profile on www.aupair-world.it

Many thanks
Deborah :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.