Experienced nanny/mum available!

1 post
Monia200823
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced nanny/mum available!

Postby Monia200823 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi.My name is Monika. I live in Earlsfield and I am a 35yr old Polish/British mum who has been working in London as a sole charge nanny for 9yrs before the arrival of my son.I have been working as a nanny share recently, looking after my son and two other children:1 year old girl and 3 years old boy. Sadly, my job is going to be ended soon as the family is going to move out of London, as a result I will not be able to work for them any more.
I am looking for sole charge nanny position where I can take my son with me to work. I can start from January 2014 onwards. My son will be 2 years and 4 mths old then and he is a very happy little boy and in a good routine.
I have a genuine love of children. I am patient, mature and reliable and above all really fun and friendly. I have great experience with babies and toddlers and I have worked as an au pair in the USA as well as a nanny in London for 9yrs. I have a double buggy which I am happy to use at work and also I am an excellent driver, with my own car. I have Paediatric First Aid Certificate and I am CRB checked. I am Ofsted registered . I am also a non-smoker and in excellent health.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information. Excellent references provided. I am also happy to send You my CV if You are interested.
email :mikczynska@yahoo.com
Regards
Monika

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.