Full-time live-out nanny needed ASAP

4 posts
mammarosa
Options:
Share this post on:

Full-time live-out nanny needed ASAP

Postby mammarosa » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 am

Hello,
We are looking for a loving and caring nanny for our two children 4 and 2 years old. We are a Swedish/Italian family living on the North side of Clapham common and although the preference would be for a Swedish or Italian speaker, the children speak good English as well. The 4 year old is at school during the day but the 2 year old is at home. The duties include school drop off and pick ups, play and activities, cooking, some smaller shores such as ironing and managing the children's rooms, clothes and generally keeping the house tidy and of course the children safe, happy and comfortable !

The person we are looking for should be very active, Fun, like outdoor activities, have experience of working with children of a similar age, caring but at the same time set boundaries as needed.

The position is full-time Monday to Friday 8 am to 6 pm.

If you are interested please send me an email or private message here with your CV and references.

Look forward to hearing from you! A
miablom
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time live-out nanny needed ASAP

Postby miablom » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Hello there,

I am very much interested in this position and would like to find out if you are still looking.
Unfortunately, apart from my name which is Italian I do not speak Swedish or Italian.
Please let me know if would like me to send you my CV and reference letters.

Mia
kagdi82
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby kagdi82 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi,
I'm Mary, I live in Norbury with my husband, sw16. I have experience in housekeeping and nanny job, too. I can cook. I'm healthy and non smoker, hungarian, flexible 30 years old.
I have in care until October two little girls, one of 2 years old girl and a 3 months baby.
I'm creative and energetic, I can bake cakes and cook healty foods , cleaning the room’s, ironing, washing, dusting, cleaning the bathroom.
I love to play tennis and swimming.
-Responsible and mature
-Knowledgeable about children's learning and development
Regarding my proffession I'm a teacher in primary school, having experience of over 10 years.
All these years I dedicated my time and energy to develop the attainments and skills in every child individually. I have good judgment about how best to develop children and can manage the children and household in a calm, organized manner.
In case you think my experience and my proven capability are sufficient for you, than please contact me. I can start ASAP.
0745-3258598,
Thank you.
Regards.
Mature Nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mature Nanny » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Dear mamma Rosa,
I've just read your post.
Are you still looking for a nanny?
My name's Imma, I'm Italian and I would love to take care of your babies.
I'm thirty-seven years old, single, and I have a keen interest in languages and a great enthusiasm looking after children.
I’m a sociable, tidy, clean, kind, reliable and caring person.
I like art in general. I love to visit museums and exhibitions.
As you can see from my enclosed CV I have several years of experience with children. I really enjoy looking after them, spending time to play, to draw and to provide helping them.
I think working as a nanny in London is a good way for improving english language. So I could have a language exchange with your children.
I love healthy cooking.
Furthermore I have no problem in taking care of houseworks as I am used to do that in my daily life.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Imma.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.