Happy, enthusiastic and hands-on au pair wanted - Clapham

4 posts
Mellymell123
Options:
Share this post on:

Happy, enthusiastic and hands-on au pair wanted - Clapham

Postby Mellymell123 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi to all would-be au pairs

We are a happy, noisy family looking for someone to come and join the family for approx 10-11 months. We're looking for approx. 25 hours help with our two boys, 5 and 7. Duties include taking them to and picking them up from school, helping with homework, cooking simple meals and playing with them. Help with some of the house work would be appreciated as well e.g. hoovering, laundry, ironing, keeping kitchen and bathroom clean. This should leave plenty of time during the day to study during the day if you are learning English or do something else.

We live in a lovely house in Clapham Old Town, with a double room with ensuite bathroom for a live-in au pair at the top of the house. If you are learning English, there is a great ELT school 5 minutes walk away, and tons of bars, cafes and shops within walking distance. If you are learning English, we would be happy for you to join us for an evening meal and if you like, come on expeditions with the boys to see other parts of London or the UK. All other food is also included as is Internet. You must have an intermediate level of English and be a non-smoker.

Our priority is for anyone staying with us to be happy, outgoing and enthusiastic about life. You must also be organised, be prepared to use your initiative and be clean and tidy. Ideally you should be in the UK already and we would like to meet you in person if possible.

We need someone to start as soon as possible, so please get in touch. :)
Annalisa79
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Happy, enthusiastic and hands-on au pair wanted - Clapha

Postby Annalisa79 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Dear Family,
My name is Annalisa and I come from Italy. I'm in London from 23 July and I have worked as a waitress in Soho. I’m writing you to apply for the position here advertised. I’m a responsible, capable and reliable person seeking a job as nanny/babysitter. I’m fit, non-smoker, energetic and very motivated. I really enjoy working with children as their simple appro ach to everyday life intrigues me and offers a chance to learn from them.
I’m very experienced because I’ve worked as baby sitter during all my studies ( I'm an architect). So I have a 6 years experience more or less.
I’m very experienced also with housework (cleaning, cooking, laundry, ironing, general tidying).
I’m Italian mother tongue and I speak a medium level English.
I believe it would be best to meet you and your family in person so you may assess my babysitter skills.
Thank you for your time and I hope you would consider me as a suitable candidate to take care of your children.
I’ m available immediately.

Sincerely
Annalisa
Estelle M
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Estelle M » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi,

I am a french twenty-years-old woman who has worked like an au pair in a Spanish family during 10 months. This is a wonderful experience !
Now, I want to live in UK and improve my English. I am in London and available for an interview and can start immediatly.
Firstly, I have two brothers aged 7 and 10 years old and I have used to take care of them and also sometimes to babysit for my parent's friends.
And then, I have carried out a training in a child day care which welcomes children aged from 7 months to 3 years.
I would like to discover other cultures. I am a motivated, open-minded, reliable person who can be like a "big sister" to your children and can also take care of them with responsibility.

I am looking forward to hearing from you !
Best regards,
Estelle
Mellymell123
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mellymell123 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Thanks for your replies. We have filled the post but wanted to let you know. Good luck with your searches - i hope you find nice families.

Mellymell

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.