Babysitting Offered!

1 post
sophieps
Options:
Share this post on:

Babysitting Offered!

Postby sophieps » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello

My name is Sophie and I am a 28 year old PA at a property company in Knightsbridge.

I have had plenty of experience looking after children. Since I was at school I have babysat for neighbours children and for friends of the family and now have lots of young nephews and nieces. While at university I had a couple of steady families that I looked after on weekday evenings and during uni holidays including a wonderful set of 12 year old triplets that i would often have for the whole weekend, and a lovely family with children ageing from 3 to 10 years old as well as many ad hoc positions. I currently sit for families with small babies to older children in and around the area who would be happy to be contacted as references.

I live near Clapham Common and am happy to come anywhere in the area. I am available any evening from 6.30pm although could come earlier on weekends if needed. I am more than happy to do any cooking or ironing during my babysitting hours, and I feel very at home around pets.

I own a full UK drivers licence and I own my own car.

I currently charge £8 per hour

I look forward to hearing from you, and happy to give you any more information you may need.

Many Thanks

Sophie
07717 131347
sophieps@hotmail.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.