Live-out Nanny needed for two gorgeous girls - 4 days

3 posts
CMH
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-out Nanny needed for two gorgeous girls - 4 days

Postby CMH » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 pm

We are an English/Kiwi family in Clapham South looking for a fun, loving, patient, confident, active and reliable permanent live-out nanny to care for our two daughters (aged 2.5 years and 1 year) four days a week (Tues - Thurs 7.30am-6.30pm; Fri 8am-5pm), starting in February. Our eldest daughter will be at nursery Tues-Thurs mornings.

Must have fluent English, preferably with a qualification in childcare, at least 3 years' experience with children aged 6 months upwards and who can demonstrate focus on child development as well as initiative and enthusiasm to play and plan activities, including outdoor play. Experience of weaning and providing balanced meals is important. Would be expected to undertake nursery duties.

Most importantly, we are looking for someone to love our children and who our children love being with when we can't be there.

Candidates must have a valid work visa, if required, a valid paediatric first aid certificate and be able to provide checkable references. Driving licence not required. Must be a non-smoker.
MayaBoeva
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-out Nanny needed for two gorgeous girls - 4 days

Postby MayaBoeva » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Hello

I am a nanny currently working in a lovely share that is coming to an end in January 2014 so I am looking for new full time nanny position. One of my previous jobs were to look after two lovely little girls in Earlsfield( 2.5yrs and 10months). We had so much fun.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me for mor info/CV:
Maya - mayanboeva@gmail.com or 07915862842

Thanks
Nelia
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-out Nanny needed for two gorgeous girls - 4 days

Postby Nelia » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:37 pm

My name is Nelia and I am interested in your offer.

I am pleased to inform you that I have gained extensive experience during the past four years as I have been working as a Nanny and have successfully registered as an Ofsted Professional. I have taken care of children from many ages, from newbornes upwards. Furthermore, I am a mother of two. First Aid paediatric and clean CRB check.
I am currently residing in the South West of London and have worked and still working for families in Battersea/Clapham/Wandswoth areas. I am able to provide references upon request.

For more information, please feel free to contact me via an email on aneliakovatcheva@gmail.com, or via mobile on 0755 4263188.

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Nelia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.