Amazing nanny available from February 2014

3 posts
Georgina2222
Options:
Share this post on:

Amazing nanny available from February 2014

Postby Georgina2222 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Our utterly amazing, proactive, super reliable nanny/ housekeeper is available from the end of January. Sadly we have had to reduce her hours due to the adult/ child ratio in our house currently, so from the end of January she will be working with us Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 2-7pm. She is therefore free to help someone else every weekday morning 8-1 and Tuesday and Thursday all day.
She has been with us for three years and been exceptional with our two year old and newborn, I really cannot recommend her enough. She is trustworthy, hardworking, self starting and so so caring with the children. Please do get in contact if you are looking for someone to help you and your family: she is just wonderful and I just wish we could keep her with us all the time!
Mummyofone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Amazing nanny available from February 2014

Postby Mummyofone » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi,

Your nanny sounds wonderful!

I am looking for someone to help with general housework and looking after my 2.5 year old and 6 month old, for at least a couple of mornings per week. We are living in Kingston though, if you nanny is interested, I'd love to hear from her.

Best wishes
Joanne
Ambimum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Amazing nanny available from February 2014

Postby Ambimum » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi
I am looking for someone as a mothers help. Those days and times sound great. We are in Wandworth, near Allfarthing School. If this is interesting for your nanny, please ask her to get in touch. Will send you my details by private message.
Thanks
Nayda

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.