Nanny available!

3 posts
MCM_92
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available!

Postby MCM_92 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Hi families!
I am a 21 year old female who is looking for a friendly family to nanny for. I have 5 years experience working in a nursery with ages 0-5 years and have a level 3 child care and education diploma as well as lots of training and additional qualification and know a lot about the EYFS/ECM. I also have a lot of knowledge on caring and weaning for young babies, education and play. Over the last few months i have been doing a few part time temp nannying jobs/school pickups, so have experience with sole care (ages 2,4,6 and 9). I am very friendly and enjoy working with children.

I am looking for a nannying job full time or part time. i have a valid license and car so commuting would not be a problem (SE/SW London only) I am available to start In Jan 14 . I have checkable references and a CRB. I will also consider becoming ofsted registered for the right family.

Please email me and I will send over my CV.

I’ll Look forward to hearing from you!
franD
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available!

Postby franD » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Hi there,
We are looking for an after school and holiday nanny for our 3 children from the 27 January. Do let me know if you would be interested in having a chat.
Best regards
Fran
curly
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available!

Postby curly » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Are you interested in a live in job?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.