2 posts
C j
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad hoc and/or flexible experienced nanny available

Postby C j » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Ad hoc and/or flexible experienced nanny available

Hi parents,

I am an experienced/professional nanny with over 13yrs of great, contactable references from families in my local area of Battersea/Clapham/Earlsfield/Wandsworth.

If you are looking for ad hoc/emergency nanny care for your little ones, either one-off or on a regular/flexible basis. Part-time or full day. Also evening babysitting.

- Over 30 years of child care experience. From babysitting as a teenager ( many moons ago! ) to now very much hands on Grandmother. Including the last 13yrs+ as a professional/sole charge nanny.

- Sole charge from new born to teenagers.

- Sibling experience.

- CRB checked.

- I am fun, friendly, very caring and easily fit in with families and their routine.

- Trustworthy, safety conscious, positive energy and totally engage with baby/toddler/child/teenager in my care. Anything from singing nursery rhymes, imaginary play, arts and crafts, sports to giving help and encouragement with homework.
Prefer to be outdoors and active with little ones, rather than watching T.V. However, aware when quiet/time-out is needed. Firm but fair.

If you would like to contact me or know more, please send me a PM or you can email me cj00747@yahoo.com

Unfortunately allergic to pet hair, so this sadly stops me from going to homes with hairy pets.

Hairy children and parents are fine :o :lol:
C j
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ad hoc and/or flexible experienced nanny available

Postby C j » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Still have some available days/hrs. Please enquire.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.