Looking for a family

4 posts
Happy Nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a family

Postby Happy Nanny » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

I am 42 years old Nanny living in South West London. I have a long background of 20 years in childcare. I have experience in planning and implementing activities to suit the age and needs of the children.

I am an enthusiastic, dedicated and fun loving nanny. I love working with children of all ages from 3 months up to 10 years . I especially enjoy the company of under fives possibly because I am calm by nature and they respond well to me. I pride myself in offering flexible, quality child care.

I love to plan themed fun packed activities which will encourage your children's development and understanding of the world around them .

I believe children learn through play . I love arts and crafts and getting my hands messy. I love taking the children to the park rain or shine , jumping in the puddles and going on adventures visiting the library for story time or singing, swimming , trips to museums and play groups .

Crb Checked
Valid First aid certificate
Non Smoker
Excellent references.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Catherine.
AliOk
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a family

Postby AliOk » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Dear Catherine,
I'm looking for a nanny 4 days per week to start at the end of March to look after my daughter who will be 9 months old then. If this would be of interest to you, then please email your cv to me at Alicia.okines@doctors.org.uk
Many thanks,
Alicia
Happy Nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Happy Nanny » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:09 am

Dear Alicia .

I have just sent you an email with my Cv attached.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask .

I look forward to hearing from you .

Kind Regards,

Catherine.
Mjm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mjm » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:57 am

We are looking for Nanny for our little boy from April for 4 days a week. We live in Clapham SW4. If you are interested, please send me your cv to me@ningless.screaming.net.
Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.