Nanny available

3 posts
MCM_92
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny available

Postby MCM_92 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi,
I am a 21 year old female who is looking for a friendly family to nanny for. I have 5 years experience working in a nursery with ages 0-5 years and have a level 3 child care and education diploma as well as lots of training and additional qualification and know a lot about the EYFS/ECM. I also have a lot of knowledge on caring and weaning for young babies, education and play. Over the last few months i have been doing a few part time temp nannying jobs/school pickups, so have experience with sole care (ages 2,4,6 and 9). I am very friendly and enjoy working with children.

I am looking for a nannying job for one or two days a week as I will be starting a 3 day a week job in April. I have a valid license and car so commuting would not be a problem (SE/SW London only) I am available to start ASAP . I have checkable references and a CRB. I am not yet ofsted registered but will be in March.
Please email me and I will send over my CV.

I’ll Look forward to hearing from you!
vjst00le
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available

Postby vjst00le » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi there
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I thought it was worthy a shot! I am a nanny to a great family in Wandsworth with 3 kids (2 boys of 11 and 9 and a girl of 8) I am going on holiday for the first 2 weeks of March and so mum is looking for some extra help. She can manage the morning routine, but needs help with school pick ups and then the evening until she returns home from work. It would be Monday 3rd March 2014 - Friday 7th March 2014 and then Monday 10th March - Friday 14th March. Hours would be 3.30pm/4.30pm (depending on school clubs) to roughly 7pm. The kids would need to be collected from school/the bus stop and then helped with homework and cooked dinner for, gotten ready for bed etc The ususal stuff!!! Hourly rate tbc dependent on experience. My email address is rachie_m@sky.com so please shoot me an email if this would be of any interest to you.
Many thanks!!!
Rachel
mumtoafew
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny available

Postby mumtoafew » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello are you still looking for a position? I am looking for someone (ideally OFSTED registered), Tuesday 8 to 6 and Wednesday 8 to 6 and Thursday 8 to 1pm. Would you be available those hours? Start date is flexible, but within the next 6 weeks is useful.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.