Nanny wanted ASAP - 4 days a week

8 posts
2bigmonkeys
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny wanted ASAP - 4 days a week

Postby 2bigmonkeys » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:46 pm

I am looking for a live-out nanny for 4 days a week (Mon-Thur, 8.00am-6.30pm) to look after my 2 sons (aged 4yrs and 21months).
We are based in Clapham Common.
Duties include preparing meals, drop off & collect from Nursery, organising activities and play-dates.
A French speaking nanny would be great (my husband is French and I am English) but not a necessity.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.
amparadot
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny wanted ASAP - 4 days a week

Postby amparadot » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm

hi there
My name is Ann-Marie Paradot, i am 25 years old. I am planning on moving back to London from Brighton. I have experience looking after babies and young children and i also went to college to study childcare cache course.

I look forward to hearing from you
Ann-Marie
Renata15
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Renata15 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:22 am

Hi I am interested in your position if you can sent me your email address I can sent you my Cv and few of my references.

Thanks

Renata
stanni40
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby stanni40 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Dear parent, my name is Stania and I am mature nanny with over 15 years of childcare experience. I am interested in all aspects of child's development- physical, emotional and psychological. I am OFSTED registered, CRB checked and I hold Paediatric First Aid certificate. I am great cook and I enjoy to prepare healthy, well balanced and nutritious meals. I am interested in position and I am happy to send you my CV and rest of my documents.

Kind regards
Stanislava
SingSong
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SingSong » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi there,

Would you be interested in a nanny share? The share I am in is soon ending.
It would mean a friend for your youngest and also half the usual costs. If so please take a look at my ad I have just placed titled Family needed for nanny share.

Kind regards

Qamar
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
dominikakasakova
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby dominikakasakova » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Hello family,
My name is Dominika (29y.old).I live in Wimbledon, very close to the station. I have lots of experience as a sole charge nanny(age group 3 months- 13 years) and I have excellent checkable reference from the families I've worked for. I enjoy and value my work as a Nanny providing a safe and loving environment for the children in my care and I have always had a good relationship with the families I have known. I'm well organised, enthusiastic, friendly , honest and outgoing person. I also enjoy cooking healthy meals and doing sports. I am non-smoker and experienced driver in UK. I have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate, my CRB is in process.
If you would like to speak to me further I would love to hear from you
Dominika

P.s. I was trying to send my CV but it didn't go through
Attachments
DomikaReferenceLetter.pdf
(40.85 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Adelyne
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Adelyne » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:22 am

Hi,

I am a 23 years old French nanny, I came to London in mid-January and I want to live here and make a career as a nanny.
I have degrees in people's service (Brevet d'Etudes Professionnelles Agricoles « Services aux personnes » + Baccalauréat professionnel « Services en milieu rural ») and I have a degree in first aid.

I have worked with 2 families and a childcare agency in France, I have experience with children from birth to 11 years old. I'm the oldest of 4 children too (I've got one brother of 18 years old, one sister of 8 years old and a second brother of 5 years old).

My English is basic but French is my mother tongue.

I am available to start work ASAP.

My references and my CV are available on request.

Kind regards.
supercaller
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby supercaller » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi I am interested in the job you have advertised I am an English nanny
Ofsted registered
Nvq3childcare
Nanny insurance
First aid certificate
Crb Checked
Checkable references

I have worked with twins and had various nanny roles before nannying I worked in schools.If genuinely interested contact me
Jane.ryan4@btinternet.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.