Family needed to join a share

1 post
SingSong
Options:
Share this post on:

Family needed to join a share

Postby SingSong » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi all,

I am a nanny currently in a nanny share arrangement. I look after two 19month old boys who iv had from the age of 5 months but sadly it's coming to an end as one of the boys is starting nursery in March.

However one family is keeping me on and we are keen to set up a new share with a child of similar age.

I work in sw12 opposite Clapham South Underground.

I currently work Monday - Friday 7.30am - 6.30pm and we are happy to have a full time or part time share, starting on or around 17th March 2014.

A little about me, I am 28, have been nannying for almost 11 years. NVQ level 3 qualified in childcare and education, current CRB, up to date first aid qualified, full clean uk drivers license and Ofsted registered. I also have a back catalogue of excellent references all available for you to see.

The best thing about our set up is that we already have double of everything i.e. High chairs, double buggy, bibs, crockery, cots etc and having worked in Balham/ Clapham for over a year I am well established with all the local parks, one o clock clubs, play groups, libraries etc and have also made some great nanny friends for regular play dates.

The little chap who I will still be looking after is a very gentle, bright and happy child. We just need another cheeky monkey to play with.

If anyone is interested please feel free to email me k_k1986@hotmail.com or alternatively give me a call on 07429625128.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Qamar

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.