Nanny Position - off Northcote Rd, SW11

1 post
Carolinewingfield
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny Position - off Northcote Rd, SW11

Postby Carolinewingfield » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:52 pm

We are a family with 3 children (5, 2.5 and Newborn) and we have an existing nannyshare (15 months) 3 days a week as our 5 year old is at school. We live just off the Northcote Road, near Clapham Junction. Our current nanny is sadly leaving us after a successful year of working together. She is heading back in to her vocation of nursing, which she was having a career break from. As a result, we are looking for a full time nanny, although we are happy to consider a 4 day working week (Monday – Thursday) who ticks all of the below points:

At least 5 years experience
Happy to be part of a share
Capable of working with 4 children of different ages (it is unlikely for this to be a regular occurrence, but I need to know that someone can cope)
Organised and tidy (cleaner also employed)
Newborn experience
Able to help with school work (native English speaker)
Comfortable with ensuring discipline - firm but fair
Healthy cooking for the children
Keen to organise fun activities
Interest in outdoor activites , running around with the kids, going swimming, playing football
Happy to work with Mum (I have my own business and I will not be around all the time, but there will be times that I am at home)
CRB checked & paediatric 1st aid certificate

We are looking for some-one happy and flexible to join our loving family. We need someone who can sing along and be part of a busy family home. Our current nanny will be involved in the recruitment process and can recommend us as a nice, friendly family to work for.

It would be great to hear from you along with your up to date CV.

We are interviewing immediately, so please contact me on either caroline@wingfieldpr.com or on my mobile 07581195491.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Caroline

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.