Ad hoc nanny support for 4mth old

3 posts
BettyBoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad hoc nanny support for 4mth old

Postby BettyBoo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:28 pm

I am currently on maternity leave and my little girl is 4mths old. She is very content and in an excellent routine and sleeps brilliantly. However, I have a long to do list and struggle to get things done with those few hours each day.

I'm after a very flexible nanny who may be between jobs or has a few hours spare. I'm looking for the odd Friday and a few hours on week days. It may vary each week due to appt. I basically want/need some me time - hair cut, highlighted/gym/food shopping etc. and on Fridays I will have my toddler and want to do activities with him - swimming etc. that you can't do with another baby.

I considered baby drop but she is in such a routine, I'd prefer her at home.

I do need someone with baby experience. If that suits anyone out there please let me know. I live Clapham Common Northside.
KMoss77
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ad hoc nanny support for 4mth old

Postby KMoss77 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello there,

I am a nanny/maternity nurse with over 8 yrs experience and have worked with many delightful little babies. I finished my last post which was a nannyshare off Northcote and am currently deciding on what to do next. I am available to help you out when needed? I have excellent references and am still very close to all my families I've worked for. I also have a lot of experience with weaning and all the milestones of baby to toddler.

Please feel free to contact me and we can have a chat if you are interested?

Have a lovely evening.

Kirsty
Kikimoss@hotmail.com (will forward my number on)
BettyBoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ad hoc nanny support for 4mth old

Postby BettyBoo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:20 am

I have found someone. Thank you for all responses and apologies if I didn't get back, many more than expected.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.