Nanny Required urgently for 3mths (2 boys: 2yr & 3yr old)

7 posts
Jtheroux
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny Required urgently for 3mths (2 boys: 2yr & 3yr old)

Postby Jtheroux » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi all, my Nanny is about to go on maternity leave and I need to find someone urgently for 3mths - I would really like someone to start next week if possible. I will need someone from 7am to 7pm and it can be live in or out. My eldest son is 3 and a half and is in pre-school from 845 to 12 and my 2 year old is at home. They are wonderful boys ( but then I would say that ha ha). There are no special requests or demands - I just want someone loving and gentle and happy to look after 2 boys. Please feel free to call me directly on 07905339697 or send me an email. Many thanks, Toni
selenatb
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny Required urgently for 3mths (2 boys: 2yr & 3yr old

Postby selenatb » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:22 am

Hi - did you find someone? Not sure if it's soon enough but we are looking for someone to share our brilliant nanny from 1 April - 4 or 5 days a week. We have a boy who is 2.5 and really easygoing and happy.

We're on Elms Crescent, Sw4. Let me know if you want to know more!

Thanks

Selena

selenatb@hotmail.com
Alina Enache
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Alina Enache » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi! My name is Alina , 32 years old
and I am a nanny for almost 3 years , i have experience.
working with children aged 2 to 12 years old in London and Italy.
I also have experience working in the mental health care.
I am looking for a full time/part time job ,starting in March.
I love being around children , playing with them funny,
inventive indoors and outsides games, helping them with homework , cooking and
baking with them and for them :).
My last family that I worked for, 2 lovely kids, 3 and 5 years old, decided to move back to Italy so I would love to find a new family for a new beginning. If you want to know more about me and my experience please feel free to contact me at
Enachealina81@gmail.com
Kind regards
Alina Enache
fede
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fede » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:40 pm

I am an Italian woman resident in the UK since 2011. I am fluent in both English and Italian. I have excellent interpersonal skills, am extremely organised and efficient. I have an extensive background in organising safe play activities for children and young adults, having organised and run groups as a volunteer. I have gained a reputation for reliability and professionalism in both the hospitality and childcare sectors.
I am highly experienced with children of all ages but especially enjoy looking after younger children, babies through to preschoolers.

(I am currently studying for NVQ Level 2 Childcare which includes a two day weekly placement in a Nursery).

I am highly experienced with children of all ages and am excellent at organising fun and interesting learning activites and playtimes including reading, singing, playgroups.
References, CRB and cv are available on request to interested parties. I look forward to hearing from you.
Warmest regards,
Federica
Qualifiednannybalham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Qualifiednannybalham » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi there I'm 21years old qualified nursery nurse with crb full first aid and food hygiene .. Available from now living in Balham if interested please email me for cv kind regards
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
Pinelopi k
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pinelopi k » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:46 pm

Dear South West mom,

I believe that I am suited to this position because of my experience as a sole charge nanny both locally and abroad.

I consider my biggest strengths to be my ability to make learning a fun experience whilst applying a patient and enthusiastic manner. I enjoy working with children and helping them build confidence in their ability to achieve and learn.

Thank you fo considering my application, I would appreciate the opportunity to interview and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards
Pinelope
+44 7775155715
Loana1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Loana1 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:19 am

Hi

I am a very experienced and educated nanny during 3years looking for a part-time or full time nanny position.

If interested please message me on sandyboul@hotmail.com or call me on 07749906845
Look forward to hearing from you.

Loana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.