Full time nanny available

2 posts
Zuzana1982
Options:
Share this post on:

Full time nanny available

Postby Zuzana1982 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:01 am

My name is Zuzana and I am 31 years old Slovakian nanny. I am working for a lovely family in Parsons Green for almost two years. I look after little boy who was one year and half when I started and the girl since she was born. I love them a lot and I am very sad that I have to leave them, but children's dad is footballer and because his contract finish in May and they are moving back to Dublin, I have to leave them.
Before this family I worked like a nanny for another amazing family in Clapham Junction, I looked after little boy who was one year when I came and almost three when I was leaving them.
My first nanny job was few years ago for family in Balham, where I was sole charge of a baby girl since 6 months until two years, so I think I am really good with babies.

I am Ofsted registered. I hold Paediatric First Aid Certificate, Safe and Sound Common Core Skills Certificate, CRB cleared.

I am looking for full time nanny position 45-50 hours. Preferable area: Clapham Junction, Clapham, Battersea, Wandsworth, Balham, Tooting, Wimbledon, Putney.
mumandmore
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full time nanny available

Postby mumandmore » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 am

We are a family living near northcote rd and looking for a full time live in to work 7:00am to 7:30pm Monday to Friday or a live out who could work 7am to 12:15 Monday to Friday. Fees for externa hours are £8-8.50 per hour and for live in we can discuss. We have 1 little girl nearly 3 years old.
Would you be interested?
My number is 07403609990 in case you would be interested.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.