Part time SPANISH tutor/nanny OFFERED

4 posts
Olaya
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time SPANISH tutor/nanny OFFERED

Postby Olaya » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:17 pm

A hardworking, well mannered, responsible, reliable, creative, friendly and positive person with excellent childcare, experience as a Spanish teacher and interpersonal skills.With a confident educational career at University level and in constant training. I am able to motivate and inspire children to help them to grow and develop, and I am sensitive to their needs and feelings. With ability to develop a close relationship with the children and their families, due to importance that this implies in the formation of the child.
I am qualified Spanish teacher, and I have 5 years experience as a teacher (working in an academy and as a teacher assistant) and four years as a nanny (3 in Spain and 1 in London).
CRB Checked, teaching long cycle degree and master's in teaching, First Aid, non smoker.
I am available all day on Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday and Thursday until 6pm. On Friday I'm not available because I am volunteer in a Primary School.

I looking forward to hearing you soon :)
Olaya
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time SPANISH tutor/nanny OFFERED

Postby Olaya » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Olaya wrote:A hardworking, well mannered, responsible, reliable, creative, friendly and positive person with excellent childcare, experience as a Spanish teacher and interpersonal skills.With a confident educational career at University level and in constant training. I am able to motivate and inspire children to help them to grow and develop, and I am sensitive to their needs and feelings. With ability to develop a close relationship with the children and their families, due to importance that this implies in the formation of the child.
I am qualified Spanish teacher, and I have 5 years experience as a teacher (working in an academy and as a teacher assistant) and four years as a nanny (3 in Spain and 1 in London).
CRB Checked, teaching long cycle degree and master's in teaching, First Aid, non smoker, Spanish mother tongue and English language qualifications.
I am available all day on Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday and Thursday until 6pm. On Friday I'm not available because I am volunteer in a Primary School.

Olaya
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Olaya » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Olaya wrote:A hardworking, well mannered, responsible, reliable, creative, friendly and positive person with excellent childcare, experience as a Spanish teacher and interpersonal skills.With a confident educational career at University level and in constant training. I am able to motivate and inspire children to help them to grow and develop, and I am sensitive to their needs and feelings. With ability to develop a close relationship with the children and their families, due to importance that this implies in the formation of the child.
CRB Checked, teaching long cycle degree and master's in teaching, First Aid, non smoker, Spanish mother tongue and English language qualifications.

makatetmoi
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby makatetmoi » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Hello

We are a French family looking for a part-time nanny for my children and especially my 4 year old son. He is going at the nursery every morning.
I need someone reliable who could look after him
Mondays : from 12 to 18:30
Tuesdays :from 12 to 16 or 12 to 19 (I am a teacher and my timetable is different every two weeks)
Wednesdays : from 12 to 18:30
Friday : from 12 to 15:30.

I know that you are not available on Fridays. But would you be still interested in working on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays ?

Thank you for your answer.

Catherine Faure

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.