Fun, energetic au pair/housekeeper wanted from 22 April

3 posts
luckymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Fun, energetic au pair/housekeeper wanted from 22 April

Postby luckymummy » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

We are looking for a fun-loving, energetic, experienced female au pair to look after our son aged 5 years and daughter aged 3 from 22 April or just after Easter time.

Our home is in a lovely part of London within walking distance of Balham, Wandsworth Common and Clapham South.

We are a flexible family and we are looking for someone to be equally flexible. I am looking for an extra pair of hands to help me out with the busy times. The job will require you to help around the house i.e. tidying up, unpacking dishwasher, children’s laundry, cooking and help with the children i.e. helping with breakfast time, bathing, taking children to activities/ taking them to the park. There will be up to two nights per week babysitting required. It is very important that you enjoy cooking and eating healthily. 
You must be a confident English speaker with lots of energy.

If you are interested in more details please PM me. Many thanks.
lpearson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fun, energetic au pair/housekeeper wanted from 22 April

Postby lpearson » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi,

My name is Lindsay Pearson, I've just come across your post which I'm very interested in. I'm currently working part time as a nanny for 3 afternoons a week in Putney and I also work mornings at a small local nursery as an assistant looking after babies and young toddlers. Unfortunately I'm having to terminate my employment with the nursery due to the fact they are now needing a full time assistant which I cannot work.
I'm available to do full days on a Wednesday and Friday, I can also work early am until 3.30pm for rest of the week.
I have excellent references, hold a fully enhanced DBS check, I'm trained to the highest level in first aid paediatric and I'm awaiting my Ofsted registration confirmation. I also have a full driving license, I am a car owner and live locally. Please contact me if you would be interested.

Many thanks,

Lindsay Pearson
luckymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fun, energetic au pair/housekeeper wanted from 22 April

Postby luckymummy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for someone who can live in and work Monday to Friday so sadly I won't be able to help you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.