My great nanny is available beginning May

3 posts
emac
Options:
Share this post on:

My great nanny is available beginning May

Postby emac » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 pm

I have a great nanny who will be available from end April / beginning of May. Our permanent nanny is off travelling and her friend has been filling in. After 6 weeks with her I can thoroughly recommend her. She will be with us till the end of April and will then be looking for a full-time position in the area (we are based in Kennington, she is looking around Kennington / Clapham / Brixton / Balham etc). She has experience with older children but I think she's particularly great with younger (my daughter is 18 months) as she's so cheerful. She is Slovakian with a good level of English. Let me know if anyone would like her details.
becodonnell
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: My great nanny is available beginning May

Postby becodonnell » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:28 am

Hi

We are looking for a Nanny in Clapham to help with our three year old son - could you please pass on her details.

Best regards
Rebecca
jups
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: My great nanny is available beginning May

Postby jups » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Hello,
I am looking for a full time live out nanny/housekeeper starting from the middle of May to look after two children (3 and 5 years old) in SW11. This would be a maternity cover position. If your nanny is still available I would be interested to have her details.
Thank you.
Kathryn.