Experienced, qualified, caring nanny available

2 posts
kitkat.2
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced, qualified, caring nanny available

Postby kitkat.2 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:34 am

Dear Parents, I have been nanny for the past 14 years looking after children of all different ages from 3 months old babies to toddlers, school aged children and teenagers. Also I have experience looking after triplets! I have worked as a mother's help, a nanny, and in a nanny share position - I am highly experienced in nanny share. All this has given me great experience and allowed me to build up a great reservoir of resilience, patience and energy, which has resulted in a stable and comforting environment for the children I look after. I am a loving and caring nanny with an interest in each child's development. I am honest and reliable, skilled in cooking, weaning, potty training, getting babies into a routine and setting boundaries with comfortable authority. I believe that it is the key to building a strong relationship with the children. I am active and energetic, taking kids on outings, to parks, activities, playgroups and organizing play dates. I have excellent check able UK references, CRB, First Aid, driving licence and I am fully qualified holding the CACHE Diploma Level 3 in Childcare. I have been Ofsted registered in the past and I am willing to get registered again if required.
I am looking for a live-out nanny/nanny share position to start in May ideally.
If I sound like what you are looking for, please, contact me for a copy of my CV and references I would email you back. I look forward to hearing from you.
Your nanny Jitka
jups
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced, qualified, caring nanny available

Postby jups » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Hello,
I am looking for a full time live out nanny/housekeeper starting from the middle of May to look after two children (3 and 5 years old) in SW11. This would be a maternity cover position. I would be interested to see your CV.
Thank you.
Kathryn.