Live in nanny - sole charge

2 posts
mammamia!
Options:
Share this post on:

Live in nanny - sole charge

Postby mammamia! » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:15 pm

We are a professional family with an international background.

We have two lovely and polite children, they will turn six and four in the summer.

We believe we offer a great opportunity to gain professional experience while having fun and we are committed to helping the candidate to take her career to the next level.

We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual that can become part of the family and who will help us in all aspects of raising our little ones in a dynamic environment.
We expect our nanny to work sole charge and take initiative for the children's physical and intellectual development to help them achieve their full potential.

The typical daily routine includes:
- Breakfast, getting ready for school and walking to school
- Daily nursery duties during the day and pick-up (clubs, classes, play dates, homework etc.) after school
- Dinner and bath routine

We expect our nanny to be able to:
• Organise the children's agenda, from play dates to introducing new activities
• Care for children when they are unwell
• Provide well balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children
• Clean and tidy the nursery, bedroom, playroom, other areas and the accommodation provided for the nanny
• Purchase necessary items for the children (from a new toy to school clothes)
• Help us prepare for holidays, weekend visits, etc.
• Prepare for special occasions such as birthday parties (we love good parties and dedicate a fair amount of time and resources every year)

this is a full time position; during school terms, the following critical hours are required:

• Mon/Thu, 07:00 to 10:00 and 14:00 to 19:00
• Tue/Wed/Fri, 07:00 to 10:00 and 12:00 to 19:00

During school breaks, 07:00 to 19:00

Accomodation: own room and bathroom and very large living room with TV and wi-fi

In essence, we are looking for a partnership, while we want to ensure the best possible care for our children. In return, we offer an exciting and enjoyable working environment with two adorable Young children.
We are really looking forward to hearing from you and we hope to get the chance to work together.
neritz
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live in nanny - sole charge

Postby neritz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:58 pm

Dear host family,
My name is Nerea and I would like to describe myself with this letter.
It was always a great dream of mine to live and work in London and I am really excited that it will become reality soon.
If you are looking for a professional, sociable, warm, friendly, and hard-working Au Pair, I might be a right candidate. Your au pair position demands the skills, abilities, and work ethic that I have developed as a nanny and babysitter during my previous jobs. As recent masters´graduate with great enthusiasm to manage the activities of children and household, I am eager to leverage my affinity with children, skills and experience to contribute to your family.

Personally, I am health-conscious and a non-smoker. I am hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and I love interacting and playing with children. I do not easily get tired or stress out as I am very patient with kids. Maybe this is because I have a lot of experience working with them as a summercamp leader since I was 18 years old.

In the add you have published, you also explained that you are looking for a nanny who will provide some academic counseling for your children. As a private tutor for two year, I have developed strong sense for studying hard and responsibility to do my task in the time demanded experience that I want to pass to your children if you give me the opportunity.

My devoting in working with children, private tutoring skills and my love of painting and crafts would make me a perfect nanny for your children, but also an extensive part of your family. In the Attachment of this e-mail, I am sending you my Resume for your closer view. I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you: to answer whatever questions you may have about me or my childcare experiences; to learn more about your family; your interests and to know more about what you expect from the au pair arrangement.

Thank you very much in advanced for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Nerea

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.