Experienced, lovely nanny looking for PT or FT position

1 post
Livi nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced, lovely nanny looking for PT or FT position

Postby Livi nanny » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 am

Hello Mums and Dads,

I am a 31 years old Hungarian nanny with fluent English. I am looking for either a 3 day (Wednesday to Friday) or a full time nanny position in the Wimbledon, Croydon, Clapham area. I can start immediately for the 3 day position or if a family needs a FT nanny then I can start from June/July so I can give my current family at least 2 months notice. Reason for leaving is that I moved to Croydon and finding it very tiring to travel 2 hours to and from work (family lives in North West London!) however been with them almost 3 years and wouldn't leave if it wasn't for the distance between us.

I am a caring, friendly, reliable, punctual, very tidy, organised, fun and hard working individual. I enjoy interacting with children and got more then 6 years experience with under 5s. I have also got a lot of experience with babies, I am confident making/sterilising bottles and in weaning. I enjoy taking them out to parks, playgroups, classes, library, doing arts and crafts, baking etc.

I am Ofsted registered, hold a DBS (former CRB) and Paediatric First Aid Certificate. I have got excellent references from previous (and current) employers. If you have any more questions or would like to see my CV please do not hesitate to contact me on lily_kovacs@yahoo.co.uk

Livi :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.