Babysitter needed for Friday mornings

4 posts
Mumoftwoboyz
Options:
Share this post on:

Babysitter needed for Friday mornings

Postby Mumoftwoboyz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a babysitter on Friday mornings to look after my 9 month old Son while I take my eldest to a swimming lesson.

I am looking for someone very reliable (as I have been let down at the last minute before) who is energetic, capable and experienced in looking after babies, happy to play with him and maybe take him out before feeding and putting him to bed.

I may need someone to help out with both boys at other times so someone experienced in looking after two energetic boys would be welcome.

It would be great to hear from you if you are intereted or know anyone.

Thanks!

X
myah2013
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Babysitter needed for Friday mornings

Postby myah2013 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:02 am

Hi,
My name is Maxine I work for a nanny, babysitting agency. I would love to help you out. Please give me a call so we can chat some more, my number is 07432135513.

Kind regards
Maxine
Loana1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Loana1 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 am

Hi

I am a very experienced and educated nanny during 3years looking for a part-time or full time nanny position.

If interested please message me on sandyboul@hotmail.com or call me on 07749906845
Look forward to hearing from you.

Loana
fede
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fede » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:14 pm

I am an Italian woman resident in the UK since 2011. I am fluent in both English and Italian. I have excellent interpersonal skills, am extremely organised and efficient. I have an extensive background in organising safe play activities for children and young adults, having organised and run groups as a volunteer. I have gained a reputation for reliability and professionalism in both the hospitality and childcare sectors.
I am highly experienced with children of all ages but especially enjoy looking after younger children, babies through to pre-schoolers.

I finished my NVQ Level 2 Childcare and i am working 2 days in a nursery now

I am highly experienced with children of all ages and am excellent at organising fun and interesting learning activities and playtimes including reading, singing, playgroups.
References, CRB and CV are available on request to interested parties. I look forward to hearing from you.
Warmest regards,
Federica

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.