4 posts
ARR
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny needed as of this Summer.

Postby ARR » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Hi
We are looking for a full time nanny...live-in or out as of August
(but we could do the last week of August, if need be - our nanny will come with us for a few weeks to get the kids settled and get to know the new nanny:-)

We are moving from Munich to London this summer and are looking for a caring, energetic, honest flexible nanny for our 3 kids. our oldest M, 6yrs old will be going to the french/english school in Battersea and the twins, girls A&Z 18 mths, will be at home.
We are currently looking at home is Fulham,Clapham,Battersea...basically near enough to the school so that it's not a nightmare....there's a bus running between the french schools so....
I will start work as soon as the kids are settled and we all have our routine going. I'm transferring with my company but they are flexible since I will work from home the first 4 months.
A bit about us:
We are an American/German family ... we speak: German, English, Spanish and French so all these languages are welcome ... if German, then even better but most important is that the person we be loving and also willing to go the extra mile and want to be part our family...our current nanny has been with us for 6.5 yrs (and you are more then welcome to speak with her as well...always good to get an impression of the family as well) Preferably, we would like someone that is able to travel in Europe as well and the US...we go to the states 2 times a year.

In general, we are looking for someone who is...i'm sure I forgot some adjectives:-)
-committed to a minimum of 1 year.
-with previous childcare experience
-very reliable and trustworthy
-organized, clean and tidy
-patient yet energetic
-loves being with children
-cooking healthy meal for the children and clean up after them
-General childcare such as meal time, dressing and bathing the children
-School drop-off, pick-up ... when needed
-Reading with the children, drawing and doing activities
-Organising play dates, classes, trips to the park

All other details we can discuss later.
We'll be in London in next week and the next weeks... looking at places to live and mtg with potential nannies... so if anyone is interested or if anyone knows of anyone.... please send me a PM...starting my search early I know but it's also because some people have commitments to other families so.....

many thanks!
arr
izabelina
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny needed as of this Summer.

Postby izabelina » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello,

I am interested in your offer. I am the live in nanny for my current employer (I live with them in Battersea, Clapham Junction). I will finish my contract with them in July so I will be looking for a new job (live in or out).
Feel free to contact me if you interested in my person.
My phone: 07870634744
email: izabelina@o2.pl

All the best,
Bela
izabelina
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby izabelina » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:11 am

Hi,

I am sorry but something is wrong with your email address. yesterday I sent you my CV using your email address you gave me but it came back (as the wrong email address). Please, could you contact me using my email address: izabelina@o2.pl and then I will reply directly to your email.

Bela
ARR
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ARR » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:52 pm

my email is: anjelika@anjelika.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.