Temporary childcare -SW18

3 posts
Fridaynanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Temporary childcare -SW18

Postby Fridaynanny » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:41 pm

We're looking for someone to look after our 20 month old from the end of May until mid- July. This is a 7 week temporary position.

Hours: Monday-Thurs 8am -6pm and Friday 9am -1pm in Southfields/Wimbledon Park

The ideal candidate
-Enthusiastic, can-do attitude and genuine love of children
- University Student or Aussie/SA/Kiwi/Canadian/American gap year
- Will be CRB checked
- have previous childcare experience in SW18 and great references

Thank you.
izabelina
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Temporary childcare -SW18

Postby izabelina » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Dear family,
I would love to be a nanny for your children. I have been living in Battersea (Clapham Junction) where I am the live in nanny for my current employer.
I have good and long experience in childcare (between 6 months and 6 years old).
When I was a student I worked as the nanny in Warsaw in Poland for about 3 years (children: 6 months old, 4 and 6 years old). Then I came to London to be an au pair for a year (between April 2011 and March 2012) and I liked it very much. I took care of two girls (1 year old and 3 years old Then I came back to Poland for a while. After that time I came back to London again (in April 2013) and I have been the live in nanny for 2 and 4 year old girls. I am the sole charge nanny so I do everything regarding children all by myself because both parents are very busy all week. I have been looking after Maggot as well (our dog). She part of the family and always with me and children wherever we go. Alongside looking after children I was always providing these families with housekeeping too.
Children were always present in my life and I just love them. I always make friends with children. I treat them serious and respect them. I am happy when I see I make them laugh. I am very friendly, warm, caring and looking after children, spending time with them is just pleasure for me. I am creative, highly energetic with strong communication skills. I am also a hard-working, responsible, patient, cheerful, flexible and very easy going person. I have a very good English language. I can be involved in looking after your children and provide your family with housekeeping.
I am a non-smoker I have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate and good references and I am CRB checked.
It will be the pleasure to look after your children.
Best regards, Bela.
Fridaynanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Temporary childcare -SW18

Postby Fridaynanny » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 am

Thank you - the position has been filled.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.